Results where it matters
This new Mental Health Watch feature enables you to access reports for each of the 42 Integrated Care System (ICS) areas across England. The reports provide you with some concise analysis of the most recent data and specific charts showing performance and investment over time for particular indicators, with comparisons to the position nationwide where appropriate.
These reports will be updated at each subsequent update of the data on the site. We welcome feedback via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check mental health performance in your local area
Select a part of England below to see that local area’s latest report:
Please select a local area
Six indicators are used across all our local area reports:
- Children and young people with eating disorders starting treatment within one week
- Access to IAPT services for people with depression and/or anxiety disorders
- Hospital admissions for self-harm in children, young people and adults
- Inappropriate out of area placements
- IAPT recovery rate
- Spending on mental health services per person